• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Liquid Duplication Discussion

TUMM11

Plantera
I am creating this thread for people to share their 1.4 liquid duplication designs, because for whatever reason the devs thought it was necessary to change the way liquids work -_-

I have been experimenting to see if there was some sort of workaround, and so far I have been able to recreate an automated water duplicator.
1590022533261.png This design works without fail, but only duplicates water.

The thing I am having trouble with is restoring my lava and honey generators. I have tested this design with lava, and it only conserves the lava I put into it, regardless of time.

Attachments

mathbrush

Terrarian
The Wet Rocket, Lava Rocket, and Honey Rocket seem to create quite a bit of liquid and I'm not sure they consume any when creating them.

Houyami

Official Terrarian
The design is similar to what I managed but is far more complex, you really don't need to tile split the liquid with water, all you need is the one inlet and 2 outlet unless you use the water for obsidian/honey blocks.

Top Bottom