Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
This is normal?
The liquids don't spread when I throw them with a bucket

Attachments

• img.png
    img.png
    571.4 KB · Views: 105
What do you mean by 'spread'? That looks like fairly normal fluid movement in the frame shown - do they remain like that when they touch the ground?

What do you mean by 'spread'? That looks like fairly normal fluid movement in the frame shown - do they remain like that when they touch the ground?
That is the problem. He doesn't touch the ground and if I put it on the floor it stays in the pixel that I put (as shown in the picture) and it doesn't spread to the sides, understand? The same way it is in the image, the liquids stay, do not fall or go to the sides ...

However I found out that it was really a Bug. I had a problem with Target Dummy as well and decided to reinstall Terraria. After I reinstalled things were back to normal

That is the problem. He doesn't touch the ground and if I put it on the floor it stays in the pixel that I put (as shown in the picture) and it doesn't spread to the sides, understand? The same way it is in the image, the liquids stay, do not fall or go to the sides ...

However I found out that it was really a Bug. I had a problem with Target Dummy as well and decided to reinstall Terraria. After I reinstalled things were back to normal
Ah, okay. Apologies for the confusion

Are you playing in Journey mode? If yes, do you have time frozen?

Edit: Scratch that. Liquids still flow normally when time is frozen.
Since things worked after you reinstalled, I'll mark this as Resolved for now. It may have been due to a corrupt install. If you (or anyone else reading this) notice the problem again, please reply and advise. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom