Weapons & Equip Little League Clothing -Sprites-

Dakota Spine

Headless Horseman
Hey guys, Dakota here. This isn't a weaponry suggestion, but a vanity suggestion! Let's see who can guess it by the end of the thread! Though, it may not be that hard for some! Anyway, let's get started!

Pieces

There are three pieces of this set. Let's list them off!
Little League Cap
Little League Cap.png

Little League Tee
Little League Tee.png

Little League Shorts

Little League Shorts.png

Each piece will be placed in their respective slots, and give 1 Defense Each. And if you chose to wear it in your armor slot for whatever reason, they will give you +20 Mana each! Just for a little fun boost.

And I know I said this isn't a weapon suggestion... but just had to have this here!
Little League Yo-Yo
Little League Yo-yo.png

The Little League Yo-Yo works like a swinging weapon, similar to the Ball O' Hurt. But instead of shooting straight out, it whips forward, slightly low down on the player model. It then shoots up once it is a slight way out. Finally, when it is a pretty good height above your head, it comes back down. This happens at a pretty fast speed too!

Tool Tip: 'You could do some neat tricks with this!'
Damage: 25
Speed: Fast

Obtaining
To obtain the set of clothing, you need to see the Clothier any time after a Blood Moon. Each piece is purchased for 50 Silver.

And to get the Little Leage Yo-Yo, you must see the Merchant during a Blood Moon. It is 25 Silver.

Closing
So, for those of you that got it, props to you! ;)

Anyway, thank you all for reading! Dakota, out!

Last edited:
I've decided to include the answer in a spoiler. Because reasons.
It's Ness's outfit.

Back
Top Bottom