Little lighthouse with an inn close by.

LOL Nope

Terrarian
Here's the last project I've been working on for my Pirate NPC:

P3Xfytl.png

And as a little bonus, the first pixel art I tried ingame:

u0Lhxhi.jpg

I love it! First of all, I love the fact that the inn opens up to the sea. Inside the inn, every room is very detailed, however I feel the top room (connected to the ground floor through rope) should serve as a bedroom, rather than a sitting area, because an inn wouldn't be an inn without one or two bedrooms to accommodate customers. I also feel like the palm trees don't belong on top of the lighthouse. The columns surrounding it, I like it, it gives off an ancient feel to the whole thing. You could try adding a stairwell inside the lighthouse, for access to the rooftop.

Overall, it's a great build, but I'd say there's always room for improvement.

Last edited:
I love it! First of all, I love the fact that the inn opens up to the sea. Inside the inn, every room is very detailed, however I feel the top room (connected to the ground floor through rope) should server as a bedroom, rather than a sitting area, because an inn wouldn't be an inn without one or two bedrooms to accommodate customers. I also feel like the palm trees don't belong on top of the lighthouse. The columns surrounding it, I like it, it gives off an ancient feel to the whole thing. You could try adding a stairwell inside the lighthouse, for access to the rooftop.

Overall, it's a great build, but I'd say there's always room for improvement.

Thanks for the feedback! Imma try and give the top floor of the inn a bedroom look.
I added the palm trees cuz without them the top part of the lighthouse looks a little empty.
I didnt think about addint a stairwell in the lighthouse. Thanks for the idea.

Back
Top Bottom