Blocks & Decoration LIVING. RAINBOW. PAINT. PLEASE.

I've logged over 3,800 hours.
I NEED Paint that cycles through the color spectrum or has the same effect as the "Living Rainbow Dye".
While you're at it, PLEASE MAKE A MIDNIGHT VARIANT. PLEASE??
I mean, I'd spend like TEN STACKS OF PLAT on dat!
PLEASE.
NAO.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people insist in doing new paint suggestions. I like them. Actually, I would love to see more paints in the game. The more the better. But that's not the problem. The game has already all the paints that can there be. There's a maximum of color for paint and it has already been filled. The system of the game, or the coding language(idk what) doesn't let you have more paints. The same thing goes for liquids, but there's still one more slot for liquids, and that's why there are mod that add it. Please stop making these suggestions that can't be added. even if the Devs wanted to put more paints they couldn't without destroying the entire game code to do it.

I don't understand why people insist in doing new paint suggestions. I like them. Actually, I would love to see more paints in the game. The more the better. But that's not the problem. The game has already all the paints that can there be. There's a maximum of color for paint and it has already been filled. The system of the game, or the coding language(idk what) doesn't let you have more paints. The same thing goes for liquids, but there's still one more slot for liquids, and that's why there are mod that add it. Please stop making these suggestions that can't be added. even if the Devs wanted to put more paints they couldn't without destroying the entire game code to do it.
Awww 3:

I honestly didn’t know that, interesting.

Back
Top Bottom