Blocks & Decoration Living Wood Beams

Impostor

The Axe
Wooden Beams are cool, and so are Natural Tree Trunks. But the former is artificial in design, and the latter is almost impossible to build with for NPC houses, since you have to put dirt down at its base and usually leave a hole at the bottom for it. This makes tree houses with normal sized trees really difficult.

So this suggestion combines them together into one. You'd be able to craft living wood beams. These would look like slightly darker tree trunks (as if they were actuated) that you could place without having to worry about growing trees. They'd have no branches or leaves due to their complexity, but there would be a lot of potential with it building wise (and you could just add living wood leaves to the top). What do you guys think?

Makes sense to me at least a little bit and I think it would be nice. Because I watched some YouTubers who build really nice houses and they're like the Bob Ross of this game. Not something I would do because it serves no function. Now I wish it all did have a function when you change something it did something like maybe I don't know better luck maybe I don't know better karma I don't know but if it serves no purpose then there's no point at least for me.

Makes sense to me at least a little bit and I think it would be nice. Because I watched some YouTubers who build really nice houses and they're like the Bob Ross of this game. Not something I would do because it serves no function. Now I wish it all did have a function when you change something it did something like maybe I don't know better luck maybe I don't know better karma I don't know but if it serves no purpose then there's no point at least for me.
That's perfectly understandable to me. It's very easy to do multiple runs without running into a single of any item (like the sugar glider pet), but I do hope that said builders enjoy using it
Sounds sick. Always wanted something like this.
Thank you, and I'm glad you enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom