WIP Loke's Draw Stuffs - Open for Requests!

Hey, this art thread looks nice! I love your style. Wanna stick me on your list?

I'd like to see this guy fighting the Destroyer. I hope that's Terraria enough for you! :D

Reactions: Fry
may i request my character
Char w Wingz.PNG

with an S.D.M.G

Well well.

First, I want to congratulate you for your amazing work!

See, I got something special for you.

I'll politely ask you to draw me.
I want to be sitting in a corner, in the blue dungeon, with my knees lifted (I mean, only my feet and bottom are touching the ground). My paladin hammer and shield should be near me, but not on my hands, as they will rest on my knees. I will be inside my paladin armor, but without my helmet. You can see my face in my avatar, and my ideal paladin armor to the right of my signature.

Why, apart from the complexity of the request, is it special? Because artists often ask for some mood, or psychological description of the character they're drawing. You can know how I think and feel, who I am, by reading some if not all of my roleplay thread, about Samrux the paladin.

http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...rux-the-dungeon-paladin-pencil-drawings.4088/

So if you feel it's possible to do that task to make the drawing better, so be it! I would be glad if it helped.

Nobody has ever drawn me before. Even if it takes two or three months, whatever, I would hugely appreciate the work put into it and the results regardless of the delay.

Last edited:
I know you're probably overloaded with requests, but may I ask you something? Feel free to delay it as much as you want.

I want a black and white drawing of three heroes: a mage, a warrior and a ranger (any equpment you want), stand on top of a hill, facing the mighty Skeletron Prime.

Hey, this art thread looks nice! I love your style. Wanna stick me on your list?

I'd like to see this guy fighting the Destroyer. I hope that's Terraria enough for you! :D
I'll see what I can do!
may i request my character
View attachment 8125
with an S.D.M.G
Alrighty, on the list you go!
Well well.

First, I want to congratulate you for your amazing work!

See, I got something special for you.
*snip*
So if you feel it's possible to do that task to make the drawing better, so be it! I would be glad if it helped.

Nobody has ever drawn me before. Even if it takes two or three months, whatever, I would hugely appreciate the work put into it and the results regardless of the delay.
Why thank you! I will do my best to fulfill your request in a decent time frame, if at all possible!
Loke. Dude. Great work. Can't wait to see more!
Thanks a lot dude!
i may request my character with Vampire knives.
*snippy snoo*
Your request has been heard. To the list you go!
I know you're probably overloaded with requests, but may I ask you something? Feel free to delay it as much as you want.

I want a black and white drawing of three heroes: a mage, a warrior and a ranger (any equpment you want), stand on top of a hill, facing the mighty Skeletron Prime.
Not a problem, I'll add it to the pile!
Wow. Swamped with requests.
How's stuff going here? It seems a shame if the cobwebs and dust take over this place!
Yeah, you're telling me, haha. It's quite alright, at least I've got a pletora to choose from!
Not to worry, I won't be kicking the bucket just yet. I've just been rather absent lately because of my newfound responsibilities as an 18yr old, haha. I'll get back on track eventually though, I hope!

Since you haven't begun with making mine yet I'd like to add that if possible it would be nice to have my character in 2 images: 1 with a background and one without. If it's not too much to ask for xP

Since you haven't begun with making mine yet I'd like to add that if possible it would be nice to have my character in 2 images: 1 with a background and one without. If it's not too much to ask for xP
Sure =P
I'm actually considering doing requests in my other style aswell, which I will post an example of later, which is really good with transparant backgrounds, so maybe you'll want that instead, haha.

Could I request... No that doesn't sound good...
Could I get... No, to demanding...
Could you do... And now what to ask... Ah, I know!
Could you draw for me my character (Ancient necro armour) using a firetype spell on the WoF?

Sure =P
I'm actually considering doing requests in my other style aswell, which I will post an example of later, which is really good with transparant backgrounds, so maybe you'll want that instead, haha.
If it looks good (who am I kidding? Of course it will) I might consider it :)

Could I request... No that doesn't sound good...
Could I get... No, to demanding...
Could you do... And now what to ask... Ah, I know!
Could you draw for me my character (Ancient necro armour) using a firetype spell on the WoF?
Haha, if there was such a thing as "too demanding" for me, I would've written guidelines in the OP! =D
But sure! You're on the list.
But first, can I see a pic of your character?
If it looks good (who am I kidding? Of course it will) I might consider it :)
Hehe, yeaaah, "something" came up and so, as you can see I haven't posted any new pics yet, buttt... They're coming! I think?
We should do an art trade sometime if you're ever interested! Kinda busy for the holidays, so no rush.
Oh yeah, sure. And no worries, I'm kinda busy too, haha. What did you have in mind?

Back
Top Bottom