Long-time player, first time account!

zenithspeed

The Destroyer
I've been playing Terraria for a majority of my life, since I was about 6 or 7? (I'm 16 as of writing) Not sure exactly, but Terraria definitely shaped much of my childhood and thus I have massive nostalgic feelings for it. I recently got back into playing it actively in order to prepare for the upcoming 1.4.5 update.
Either way, I'm happy I finally decided to make an account on here. I have a few things I want to post here, ranging from ideas to fun stuff I found while playing.

Now, a bit about me:
  • won't reveal private/IRL information due to obvious reasons
  • Main interests: aircraft, space, and automobiles (and gaming, obviously ;))
  • I like going really fast, as you can probably tell by the username. Portal Gun for the win!
  • I either have too much or too little free time at any given point, no in-between!
  • I do play the two other "rival" games (Minecraft & Roblox) as well. Currently, though, my favourite game is Juno: New Origins, a spaceflight game which lets you create your own crafts and contraptions, and even planets and whole star systems for you to use them in. (I won't link neither my Roblox account nor my account on the JNO site in order to prevent self-promotion) — I also play 90's and 2000's games (such as F-Zero, Lotus Turbo Challenge) on emulators since I can't afford original hardware :/
  • This might clash against the rules, but I can sometimes be a bit "offensive" to some people, and I am a bit on the homophobic side of things, though I will try to respect the rules at all times and I only really exhibit this behaviour towards people who force their thoughts onto others. In other words, you don't need to worry about me, so long as you don't aggressively make people follow your ideals. I just wanted to share this to get it off of my shoulders and I'm sorry if this becomes problematic to anyone >_<
I do also have a few questions I want to ask before I get to posting:
  1. How strict are the rules on grammar here? I can type fine with (mostly) proper punctuation and capitalization, but I do prefer typing mostly lowercase with capitalization only on names of games or people/other users, and I default to that if there are no problems with it.
  2. Even if version 1.4.5 is intended to be the true true true last update, are we still allowed to post suggestions regardless, just for fun and whatnot? I got some random ideas that I really wanna share but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that or not. Who knows, maybe I can also find that after extensive searching in the rules.
Anyways, I'm glad to be here.

Last edited:
I've been playing Terraria for a majority of my life, since I was about 6 or 7? (I'm 16 as of writing) Not sure exactly, but Terraria definitely shaped much of my childhood and thus I have massive nostalgic feelings for it. I recently got back into playing it actively in order to prepare for the upcoming 1.4.5 update.
Either way, I'm happy I finally decided to make an account on here. I have a few things I want to post here, ranging from ideas to fun stuff I found while playing.

Now, a bit about me:
  • won't reveal private/IRL information due to obvious reasons
  • Main interests: aircraft, space, and automobiles (and gaming, obviously ;))
  • I like going really fast, as you can probably tell by the username. Portal Gun for the win!
  • I either have too much or too little free time at any given point, no in-between!
  • I do play the two other "rival" games, too, but I don't know if we're allowed to mention them or not.
  • This might clash against the rules a bit, but I can sometimes be a bit "offensive" to some people, and I am a bit on the homophobic side of things, though I will try to respect the rules at all times and I only really exhibit this behaviour towards people who force their thoughts onto others. In other words, you don't need to worry about me, so long as you don't aggressively make people follow your ideals. I just wanted to share this to get it off of my shoulders and I'm sorry if this becomes problematic to anyone >_<
I do also have a few questions I want to ask before I get to posting:
  1. How strict are the rules on grammar here? I can type fine with (mostly) proper punctuation and capitalization, but I do prefer typing mostly lowercase with capitalization only on names of games or people/other users, and I default to that if there are no problems with it.
  2. Even if version 1.4.5 is intended to be the true true true last update, are we still allowed to post suggestions regardless, just for fun and whatnot? I got some random ideas that I really wanna share but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that or not. Who knows, maybe I can also find that after extensive searching in the rules.
Anyways, I'm glad to be here
I have plenty of misspellings mostly as my main language is not English it's not very strict.
I'm pretty sure you're going to be allowed to post suggestions even if the final update does happen

Back
Top Bottom