PC Looking for 3 people to play terraria with

brichapple

Terrarian
I'm looking for 3 other people to play a vanilla Terraria run first then maybe even some modded in these quarantine times. Discord voice chat and we will be taking a slow large expert run. doesn't matter how much experience you have, but please no griefing and/or cheating (bringing any item from other worlds). I cant make the server cause I can enable a gate in my router, so I would like to find a server or someone willing to make one.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm also looking for people to do a large expert with, so if you find the other 2 I'm in :)

Edit: Oh also about the server, I haven't made one before but I looked it up and doesn't seem too difficult, so sure, I could make it if you'd like

Last edited:
I'm looking for 3 other people to play a vanilla Terraria run first then maybe even some modded in these quarantine times. Discord voice chat and we will be taking a slow large expert run. doesn't matter how much experience you have, but please no griefing and/or cheating (bringing any item from other worlds). I cant make the server cause I can enable a gate in my router, so I would like to find a server or someone willing to make one.
Still looking?

I am looking for a person to share an adventure with in expert mode. If one of you want I am down
Discord: Guala#5023

I added you on Discord. Got any more room?

I added you as well. Is there any room left?

Back
Top Bottom