Looking for a active coder that knows there stuff to help with the anime mod

Otaku

The Destroyer
I am looking for a active coder that knows there stuff thats willing to help almost everyday with basic to intermediate and maybe even a few advance level things for the anime mod thats unreleased
You will need to do:
Weapons
Accessories
Armor
Potions
Town NPCS
NPCS
Crafting Tables
Particles
Ammo
NPC spawning
Bug Fixing
Materials
Bosses
Boss Spawning
That level of stuff and a bit harder things

You will get:
Credit
Town NPC
Few mod dev weapons (Depends on how much you help)

I am looking for a active coder that knows there stuff thats willing to help almost everyday with basic to intermediate and maybe even a few advance level things for the anime mod thats unreleased
You will need to do:
Weapons
Accessories
Armor
Potions
Town NPCS
NPCS
Crafting Tables
Particles
Ammo
NPC spawning
Bug Fixing
Materials
Bosses
Boss Spawning

You will get:
Credit
Town NPC
Few mod dev weapons (Depends on how much you help)

I'm pretty sure I can do (when it comes to coding):
Weapons
Accessories
Armor (Maybe)
Potions
Town NPCS
NPCS
Crafting Tables
Particles

Ammo (To some extent)
NPC spawning
Bug Fixing (What do you mean?)
Materials
Bosses
Boss Spawning

However, I am learning to code Town NPCs as we speak. :D

hmm I dont know we need someone who can do ammo,bosses ,boss spawning crafting tables armor etc

Do you often make mistakes in code? would you be willing to spend a good chunk of free time working on the mod and be willing to fix bugs and errors in the code?

Do you often make mistakes in code? would you be willing to spend a good chunk of free time working on the mod and be willing to fix bugs and errors in the code?

Yes, I am willing to work on this mod project. Also, everybody makes mistakes in code (my mistakes, which are few, are usually spelling errors on the actual names of the item, when it's a long name like Bloodstonemagnet or stuff like that). Also, you should always have more than 1 coder. Pretty sure @Underworld Guardian could help too.

Back
Top Bottom