Looking for a bit of help with Hardmode.

Arcturian

Terrarian
This is my first time in hardmode and unfortunately, the band of corruption that spawns after defeating the wall of flesh has passed right through my base. I've spent a significant amount of time building my base and I don't want to rebuild on another spot. I'm looking for someone with a Clentaminator to just purify the upper layer of Corruption so enemies will stop spawning when I'm checking my loot or refueling on potions or whatever. Is there anyone willing to help me out?

Edit: I should probably point out I'm playing on a Mac. I'm not sure if multiplayer is cross-platform.

Multiplayer should be cross-platform (between desktop platforms only). I'd be happy to help but I don't have Steam (GOG version), so unless you can host an IP game (which takes a little bit of setting up), the best I could offer is to invite you to my world so you can buy a Clentaminator. If that'll do, or if you can host an IP game, let me know. Otherwise hopefully someone else will be along who can help you easier.

Multiplayer should be cross-platform (between desktop platforms only). I'd be happy to help but I don't have Steam (GOG version), so unless you can host an IP game (which takes a little bit of setting up), the best I could offer is to invite you to my world so you can buy a Clentaminator. If that'll do, or if you can host an IP game, let me know. Otherwise hopefully someone else will be along who can help you easier.
Thanks for the offer. I'm not sure how to set up an IP game and I don't think I can afford the Clentaminator at the moment. Do you know what the best money farm is for someone just entering hardmode?

I could probably help you pretty easily. I have removed the entire corruption/hallow in several of my worlds, so removing it from the surface should be fairly simple. Let me know your steam name if you are interested.

If your dryad is still alive, what you can do is get a bunch of purification powder, dig a 5-6 tile wide tunnel around and under your base (so it's sort of like it's on a floating island) and then use the purification powder on everything in the little 'island.' Make sure where grass is on the top of the tunnel that you replace it with something else so the vines don't grow down and touch the corruption.

Back
Top Bottom