Xbox One Looking for a few weekend players.

lizzy.bunny1

Terrarian
Need a group of 3 to 5 people who would be willing to put time and effort towards a small, closely knit server. The server would be all entirely new characters (vanity is fine), normal, and a medium or large sized world

Basically this will be treated like a community where items are shared, cooperation is encouraged, and kindness is mandatory. If you're a builder, then build to you heart's content. If you prefer wiring, go for it. Just make sure you're kind and can contribute something to the other players.

Rules:
- No harassing, bullying, name calling, etc. of any kind (Just don't be a jerk)
- No destroying/griefing others builds
- No stealing
- Don't be blatently destructive to the world (PLEASE make mine shafts if you need ores and such. Don't ruin the surface.)

My schedule allows me to play mostly weekends, anywhere from 7AM - 2AM (times may vary)

If you're interested, please send me a message. My gamertag is Carefuldrake1

Need a group of 3 to 5 people who would be willing to put time and effort towards a small, closely knit server. The server would be all entirely new characters (vanity is fine), normal, and a medium or large sized world

Basically this will be treated like a community where items are shared, cooperation is encouraged, and kindness is mandatory. If you're a builder, then build to you heart's content. If you prefer wiring, go for it. Just make sure you're kind and can contribute something to the other players.

Rules:
- No harassing, bullying, name calling, etc. of any kind (Just don't be a jerk)
- No destroying/griefing others builds
- No stealing
- Don't be blatently destructive to the world (PLEASE make mine shafts if you need ores and such. Don't ruin the surface.)

My schedule allows me to play mostly weekends, anywhere from 7AM - 2AM (times may vary)

If you're interested, please send me a message. My gamertag is Carefuldrake1
Hi I'm interested in joining I've already added you on xbl my schedule is

Monday: can't play because of cadets except holidays
Tuesday:16:20 to 00:00
Wednesday:16:20 to 23:00
Thursday: can't play because of cadets except holidays
Friday: 18:00 to whenever I feel like it
Saturday: 11:00 to whenever I feel like it
Sunday all day till 23:00
GT is iateglu

Back
Top Bottom