Looking for a good player to teach more about the PC version :D

Recaptured

Terrarian
Hi guys, I'm Recaptured and I'm not new to Terraria, but new to the PC version. I'm looking to find someone to play with and teach me more about the PC version of the game. Anyone up to it?

Hey there! Might I ask what platform you're coming from?

I normally refer people to the wiki as a great source of information you can freely contribute to but if you're looking for someone to play with that has lots of hours under the belt then by all means :) my steam is Patriarch in case you'd like to play!

Hey there! Might I ask what platform you're coming from?

I normally refer people to the wiki as a great source of information you can freely contribute to but if you're looking for someone to play with that has lots of hours under the belt then by all means :) my steam is Patriarch in case you'd like to play!
I'll send you a friend request, and you mean what other version I'm coming from correct? Mobile.

Hi guys, I'm Recaptured and I'm not new to Terraria, but new to the PC version. I'm looking to find someone to play with and teach me more about the PC version of the game. Anyone up to it?

Hi!

Terraria on the PC may have a lot of more features then consoles now, so its best you just take the time to learn some of the new features by hand instead of looking on the Wiki for the answers, but that's just me in my opinion.

Since Terraria has had a massive update I am unaware of some of the new features but I am aware of the old ones. One of those features is fishing. Although it may not make sense yet its recommended you only use the Wiki when you need to most for crafting needs, or to look up a cool item in the game. Since there are so many weapons, items, modifiers, and many more features in game.

For your reference guide its best to go here http://terraria.wiki.gg/Terraria_Wiki this will help you understand some of the PC basics, pets, plants, generation etc. But most of that does not matter until you are in Insane Mode (Mid Game.) So its best you just learn it from the Guide since he is somewhat reliable.

You can also refer to this Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq1VMCYlTT5GA3PRaNfzU7A for help, and to watch a "Lets play", to learn some of the cool new features in the game :).

I hope I helped!

I think I'm in, I know a lot of things about the game and I'd be glad to play on some servers.

Back
Top Bottom