PC Looking for a medium-large sized, diverse group to host and play Modded Terraria with!

borealis9263

Terrarian
Hi all! I've only just figured out how to install mods (seriously, it took over an hour for me to work things out), and I'm probably not skilled enough to go at 'em on my own, so that's where you come in! (only if you want to, of course.)

Before I get to anything else, here are some rules and guidelines for potential players!
LEGIT RULES:
  • Don't be a jerk, please and thank you.
  • Must be at least 13 years old! I'm 15 myself, and even though I personally don't swear/make mature jokes, that doesn't mean others won't.
  • All characters used should be NEW and on the ~lovely~ SOFTCORE MODE. This is b/c no matter the game, losing items sucks. (I speak from Minecraft experience, ugh)

GUIDELINES/CONSIDERATIONS:
  • Please be patient and understanding! I tend to be relatively slow to type (and sometimes act) due to a muscular condition (one that does not affect my mental capacity, thank goodness. If you're interested in the condition, look up Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 2! And once we get chatting/playing, feel free to ask questions! I don't mind at all!).
  • I am also a "noob" experience-wise (partially why I prefer to play with others), due to being unable to play Terraria previously on my laptop but my new USB mouse has fixed that issue, but I have studied all wikis that may need to be utilized for our playthrough.
  • Ideally, I'd love a medium to large-sized (4-10 people) group of players of all types/classes who are at least relatively familiar with both the vanilla game and (at least one of) the mods we're using. (Relatively being at least played the mod/browsed the mod's wiki enough to have a basic idea of what we're doing so we aren't clueless all the time)
  • Again regarding my condition, I have doctors' appointments fairly often. I should be able to play most days since it's summer, but I will let group players know about any plans I may have at least a day or two in advance.

Here are both of the mods being used, along with short personal comments/opinions for each:
Calamity Mod:
Haha, I'm a bit scared of this bad boy, but I'm also pretty stoked since i've heard this mod's knock-your-socks-off hard(core), but it also adds so much new content to explore and tinker with! (yay, tinkering!) Plus, with a group, it shouldn't be too terrible! (right?

Thorium Mod:
This mod is the one I'm most excited about! Ever since I heard about it, I've been so interested in the included Bard and Healer classes, and I'm glad that I get to finally try it out!

Alright! Now that that's out of the way, my Steam username is auroraborealis9263. Please contact me directly there, as it is private. Not to mention I get notifications there, so communication will work better there than solely on this page.

All who end up speaking with me will be put into a group chat on Steam for convenience. You have been warned.

Let's see what we can make and do! Hey, maybe we can try to make it to both mods' endgames!

Thank you for your time! Have a great day, and if this setup is not what you're looking for, good luck finding it regardless.

Back
Top Bottom