• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Looking for aglet

crazyapple_526

Retinazer
Trading Item Type
Accessories
Trading Item Sub-Category
Acc: Movement
i would like to make lightning boots but i cant find chest with aglet anywhere,
i was finding almost everywhere on surface with spelunker potions (i used at least 10 and no aglet) to be sure i found every chest in that location:
Terraria_ Now with more things to kill you! 19.07.2020 9_38_28 (2).png

(i was checking east the most how you can see)
so if somebody have some aglet i would buy it for 5-50 or maybe even more gold coins (we can talk about price you want)
or if somebody dont have aglet and have spelunker potins i would like to buy them for 2-10 gold each (i ran out of them)

Ablen

Terrarian
I've got quite a few aglets and I can sell one or two for 5GC. I'd be available on Thursday for a trade.

Top Bottom