Looking for frequent players with 5 mods (some MIGHT not be needed)

redxlaser15

Terrarian
EDIT 2: I've joined a discord with a two other people and the mod list has changed a bit for anyone else who wants to play, here it is:
Vein Miner, Magic Storage, Wing Slot, Loot Bags, Yes Another Boss Health Bar, Omniswing, WeaponOut, Calamity, Boss Checklist, and Recipe Browser.

I haven't played Terraria in months, and I suddenly really wanted to play, but actually try out a few mods for once. It's not any sort of crazy massive/complex list, just 5 that I grabbed from the 'recent news' steam link under the game itself, some I don't think are technically required to join either: Terraria Overhaul, Calamity, Thorium, Recipe Browser, and Boss Checklist.
I've never used any mods before, as (to my embarrassment) I never actually realized that that was a thing, as there isn't a steam workshop option. I'm going in nearly blind to the bigger mods, so help would be appreciated.
Here are some ground rules and stuff:
I'd like to go from nothing at the beginning to the game, as far as we can go. If possible, I'd love if there was 4 people total (including me). I don't mind too much as to what and how we do things, not a lot of basic rules other than the obvious 'don't be a jerk, steal or grief.' Some level of loot sharing is expected to be done to make things more even throughout. In general, the person who earned any special items gets to keep it at their digression. However things such are heart crystals, basic materials and basic consumables are expected to be shared.
We decide what do as a group, with no single person being the 'leader' or anything. Other than simple survival, I'd be okay with the occasion PvP battle, trinket farming, spending stupid amounts of time just making things look pretty (I'll probably do that to some extent after we have enough materials), and so on. When PvP we could perhaps battle for coin or a specified item.
We don't need to use the same base or anything, and feel free to make multiple.
Thanks ahead of time :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention Terraria Overhaul

Last edited:
We can, as long as there is a push to talk option on it. I'm not especially familiar with discord, but I'd be perfectly fine with using it, since it's been highly recommended in many cases. I don't have a proper headset (stinking midgets broke it) so I'll need to just use the one that is built in the computer, but it should still be fine.
I don't care who's discord sever we join either.

1) Could you add an instant invite? I don't know how to search for a discord server with what you gave me.
2) Are you the 'Squidward Tennisballs' that friend requested me on steam?

1) That was not a discord server invite that was my discord name and tag so you could friend me
2) Yes I am Squidward Tennisballs

Ideally I'd like to wait for at least one more person before we start, but if it takes too long we can just start and wait for someone else to come, as it's fine a person starts late.

You probably could, but I joined a discord server with Gon Freecs and one of his friends and we ended up changing a lot on the mod list. You could probably still join, but you'd need to change up your mod list. I don't recall all the changes off the top of my head. I'd generally prefer 4 people if I can get it, so I'm okay with it personally. I assume the other two will be fine as well.
I can ask them about it if you want.

BTW, here is the new mod list: Vein Miner, Magic Storage, Wing Slot, Loot Bags, Yes Another Boss Health Bar, Omniswing, WeaponOut, Calamity, Boss Checklist, and Recipe Browser.

Back
Top Bottom