PS4 Looking for friends to play. Hosting. All items maps. Boss battles. w/e

Chuggs Gaming

Duke Fishron
I don't have any friends that play terraria on PS4. If you want to play add me. My PSN is Big_Poner.

I have several all items maps. (I actually do not utilize them myself for my main character) But I'm happy to host.

Also, as far as bosses, in my main world I've made it to Plantera and have not beaten her yet.

If you want to boss fight or good off or build or whatever I'm down. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any friends that play terraria on PS4. If you want to play add me. My PSN is Big_Poner.

I have several all items maps. (I actually do not utilize them myself for my main character) But I'm happy to host.

Also, as far as bosses, in my main world I've made it to Plantera and have not beaten her yet.

If you want to boss fight or goof off or build or whatever I'm down. Thanks

If you want to boss fight or good off or build or whatever I'm down. Thanks
Looking to kill mech for first time need help.
[doublepost=1492546544,1492546509][/doublepost]
Looking to kill mech for first time need help.
primedout10

Add me on psn I sent u request fromantic Mochadog227 and I'll join and help u defeat any boss apart from that fish guy he's still a bit powerful for me but anyone else I'll have u destroy in return for a Visit to ur all item world's please

Back
Top Bottom