PC Looking for Help/Extra players Expert CALAMITY (Steam)

I recently defeated Eye of Cthulhu and decided to see if anyone was looking for a game to hop into. If you wanna join just respond, I can add you on Steam and we can play. Also here is a list of mods I am using. I am no "Pro Player" Whatsoever, also to take in the fact this is my first Expert mode run. But I am aware of what Expert mode does for bosses and Treasure Bags. Mainly extra health and attacks on the bosses. READ THE UPDATES BELOW!

Magic Storage
Dragon Ball Terraria
CALAMITY/Calamity(No Music)
Boss Checklist
Vein Miner
AlchemistNPC
Control Crimson/Corruption
WMITF? Which mod is this from.
Begone Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

I guess we could also use Discord. Text In-Game is fine. STEAM QUICK FRIEND CODE:
Steam Community :: Jack The Ripper

UPDATE: I am about to defeat the Wall of Flesh and have defeated all the bosses before it. (Besides Slime God) This is Casual, I don't mind if you suck and just want to have fun.

UPDATE 2: I recently defeated Cryogen and the Twins. I'm in hardmode now and am still looking for people that wanna join.

UPDATE 3: Recently defeated Calamitas, Plantera is next.

UPDATE 4: Plantera is now a joke, moving to kill Golem or Leviathan next.

UPDATE 5: Golem AND Leviathan are dead. Astrum Deus is next.

UPDATE 6: Moonlord is dead. Here we go. Profaned Guardians are next. KEEP IN MIND WE CAN SUPPLY YOU WITH ITEMS TO MATCH WITH US/PROGRESS WITH US!!!!!!! (Me and my friend really need help from an expert. Please help.)

Last edited:
i would like to join you. and yes i have mods. i prefer text over mic but if you want we can discord.
[doublepost=1555820145,1555820066][/doublepost]hopefully not expert run. i die alot XD
[doublepost=1555820166][/doublepost]steam millerpaytin or paytin11

Back
Top Bottom