Xbox 360 Looking for ice skates.

Ehh idk what I got alot of other stuff, but just can't find ice skates and I've been farming different worlds for the snow biomes but no luck :/

Ice skates? You've certainly got your priorities strai- I mean I couldn't connect into multiplayer if I tried. I'm glad 1.3 is happening just for that, because seriously the multiplayer is so impossibly bad... on PC at least.

But really, you're just having awful luck, usually I find ice skates when I'm trying to get something else that's actually useful at the start, like an ice blade. Keep trying, you'll get a pair. Then you'll get a p- (user MLG Palutena banned)

Haha I've had terraria on my console forever now, but I never bothered to play it til now xD only gotten past WoF and barely the twins.

Haha I've had terraria on my console forever now, but I never bothered to play it til now xD only gotten past WoF and barely the twins.
I prefer the console controls, but I hate how long the updates take, it's painful. I waited what felt like a year and a half for 1.2

Make some looooong flat hallways u derground/cavern. They like flat spaces...silly mimics. Maybe a battle potion & water candles too might help their spawning.

Back
Top Bottom