Looking for Late-Night Gamers.

DarkestTrinity

Terrarian
This applies to PC Terraria only, I don't have any other versions.

I don't want to play Expert Mode. I'm not going to lie, I don't like dying all the time, and I'm not good enough to deal with it.

I personally stay late lot, and I need to find people that do that too. I have a passion for this game (we all do, or we wouldn't be here lol), and I want to play it when I'm up late at night. Only problem is, all of my friends go to bed, and then I have no one to play with.

I am looking for people in the United States Northeast (sorry, I have a hard time dealing with teleporting enemies [lag] lol) to play latenight, roughly 12am-5am time range. Not saying you'd have to play the whole time, just looking for someone that can play with me regularly in the wee hours of the morning. Preferably someone over the age of 14, if possible. I have a very crude sense of humor and I don't want any younger people getting in trouble with their parents because of me. (Personally I'm 18) :)

I'd also like if you have a mic, it makes it so much easier to communicate during Invasions/Boss-Fights. :D

Steam name: [CZGS] Darkest Trinity

Last edited:
sup bud, im 22 have a mic and am also up late. havent played in a while and looking to get back into it. i added you

Back
Top Bottom