Looking for people to play, idc how many players (Steam needed)

pajrc

Official Terrarian
Because I've been un(succ)essful in joining someone else's playthrough, I'm making my own. 2-10 players (I just want as many people as possible)
It will be 1.3.4 (I don't know why you would go to an earlier update) without mods. We will be playing through steam.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178617299 (my profile) (friend me) (but only if you are going to play)
Here are some world gen choices that you guys get to decide (I'll cast my own vote, but it's not absolute):
Softcore/medcore/hardcore
Normal/Expert
Crimson/Corruption/Random
Small/Med/Large
We can also divide it further between co-op and teams. Co-op means we're all one blob and share stuff with each other, and teams mean we divide up into teams, and try to steal stuff from the other team to progress further. Teams will require more people, say 6.
I don't use skype, but I do have discord. I'm not looking to chat, I might listen but I'll usually be in a room with others. My WPM is 83 so that works too.
I'm really letting you guys choose everything the world is made of, no dictatorship. I want this to be as fun as possible.
Also, be nice and you may or may not have to tolerate swearing from other players (depends on the frequency of swearing for each player, so prepare yourself in case)
EDIT: WE A CLOSED NOW. DO NOT SEND ANY MORE FRIEND REQUESTS. WE ARE VERY NEAR HARDMODE SO IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SENT ONE BEFORE I CLOSED IT (see below) THEN MAKE SURE YOUR CHARACTER IS AT THAT POINT.

Last edited:
Okay so I've already gotten a few people that have voted. I'm posting the results so far here, editing it along the way, just so you guys can see the results so far and decide whether or not you want to go with what's proposed or jump in to change it.

Character Difficulty: Soft 3 Med 1
World Difficulty : Expert 3 (might be 2)
World Evil: Random 3
World Size: Medium 1 Large 1
Player Interaction Style: Teams 1
If there are votes on both sides I will show the lead the more popular one has. If people chose either one option or other I don't count those votes as they cancel out.

EDIT: For those who are reading this by the time we've already started, I will post updates about what kind of armor and/or the bosses we have/defeated so far. Make sure you're up to the point where you can easily get to where we are before you join (so make a character, build it up on your own world, join, all that). We can give you extra stuff if needed. You just need to be able to like, DO stuff when you join.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! I'm currently making a set of rules for when we get like 6-10 people (we have 5 atm, 10 isn't the real limit but just to keep it tangible) just so everyone is good.
EDIT: Here's a link to the rules list. Everything is there, from dueling to general rules to team specified rules, all that.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-MxTUQF8VBpu2BkymyPVHVs9_XdqDY7bbToiP2PzTyU/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
We've already started, so if you can get to a base quickly i guess.
[doublepost=1482624118,1482624097][/doublepost]Friend seaweed333 instead, i can't play at the moment.
He's the host of the world.

Okay so all the people requesting to join i will accept.
However I can't accept any more as we're farther in the game where the Old Ones Army is pretty easy and we are preparing for hardmode (we need to do some quarantining). Because of an incident it's now a co-op thing so no more teams.
All those who haven't entered the world yet, you gotta catch up pretty quickly, maybe on your own worlds (we've depleted a lot of resources).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom