PC-Modded Looking for people to play modded Eternity mode terraria

CursedSliver

Eater of Worlds
Anyways, title says it all
please only join if you are confident with your terraria skills, I don't want to do it alone while all the other people keep dying

I'm confident and I'm experienced as well as defeated all of the other bosses besides abominationn and mutant more than once so dont worry getting stuck

Steam code: 1034743094, Please if you want to join text me on forum first and then add me on steam

Also can only play on Friday night and Sunday (USA western time)

Also also may need some help for creating a server

Rules: 1. No griefing (Obviously)
2. No cheating, but vanity items' fine
3. Whatever you do, Do not turn off eternity mode.
4. A Character with nothing other than the starter items, and vanity if you wish to.

Last edited:
Hi there I would be interested and like to play a Terraria with you, ive got good skills. Also interested in using discord too. Ill add you on steam. Hit me back, peace.

hey again, um can i still join or have you progressed too far in the game for me to join? both is fine for me cuz im starting a new eternity mode playthrough soon. (i would imagine i might be too late)

hey again, um can i still join or have you progressed too far in the game for me to join? both is fine for me cuz im starting a new eternity mode playthrough soon. (i would imagine i might be too late)
Yeah... we are at skeletron rn, but you know, you can join, we have quite a lot of stuff to gear you up
Also I can play today, I mean about 8 hrs later I can play for 2 hr

I wont be a hindrance to the party, if I join, though what other mods are there if any?
Oh, sorry... I didn't see it! just hit me on steam.

Also, there are my mod list: Fargo's Soul Mod
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Fargo's Music Mod
Boss checklist
Recipe browser
Be gone, evil!
Boss cursor
Flight time display

um.. just a bit of a note, weekends are the only time i can play in your timezone AND it's in the morning so i might have to be on while everyones not there
(i hate my timezone literally it fits with no one's)

Back
Top Bottom