PC Looking for people to play with.

Hey everyone. I'd like to start playing Terraria again with a group of people. If you'd like to join, please comment below with these details filled out:

Steam name:
Class you'd like to play: (I'm ranger but I can go mage if anyone wants to be ranged :p)
Hours you have:
Country: (My timezone is AEDT which is Australian Eastern Daylight time)

I will be hosting with steam integration so don't worry about getting Hamachi.
The world will be corruption, and this is softcore normal mode. But if we get enough people I might make it softcore expert mode if that's what we want as a group.

Thanks,
NofuTofu.

Last edited:
Derp?
Mage or Summoner
Hours: Over 1.1 thousand

Id advise seeing if you can port forward to host a normal server, as steam can cause some lag. As well, will this be Normal/Expert, and will we be playing on a Corruption or Crimson world (I prefer corruption)?

(Also, you may want to post your timezone and ask people theirs. Will help with coordination. I live in EST which is UTC -5)

Derp?
Mage or Summoner
Hours: Over 1.1 thousand

Id advise seeing if you can port forward to host a normal server, as steam can cause some lag. As well, will this be Normal/Expert, and will we be playing on a Corruption or Crimson world (I prefer corruption)?

(Also, you may want to post your timezone and ask people theirs. Will help with coordination. I live in EST which is UTC -5)
Ok you're in. I will see what I can do about hosting a port forwarded server. And yes, I too like corruption more so that will be the choice of world. This will also be normal. But, if we get some more people, I might make it expert if that's what everyone wants.

EDIT: You might want to change your steam name to something less popular temporarily or give me the link to your steam page, because it is impossible to find you. There are over 31k people with your name. Or you could add me at: Razhaz. No-one but me has that name on steam. My timezone is AEDT so yeah.

Last edited:
Ok. So I have port forwarded the server now. It should work by just putting my IP in. I will send you the IP when you friend me

I guess this leaves me as warrior, per aways xD Steam name: Vita Et Mors. Hours: Variable. As of now, I have all time of the day. However, high school starts soon. I'm on the GMT -3 hours timezone. My age is 16.

I guess this leaves me as warrior, per aways xD Steam name: Vita Et Mors. Hours: Variable. As of now, I have all time of the day. However, high school starts soon. I'm on the GMT -3 hours timezone. My age is 16.
Sorry, but you're 10 hours behind me. That's gonna make it hard to play. Well thanks for replying anyway.

I guess this leaves me as summoner, it is one of my favorite classes.
Summoner
Hours: 10.6 hours on PC, 2,000-5,000 hours on the Mobile Version (since December 2013)
I prefer Crimson, but Corruption will be fine
Time: Tuesdays-Fridays 2:15-3:00 ET
Steam Name: Terra Magicio, like my forum name

OK you're accepted, but your name is really hard to find. Why is everyone's name always so hard to find! Just add me at Razhaz. I'm the only one with that name.

Steam: Mine Monster
Warrior/Melee
I can be on during the weekends EST
In the United States
I used to play alone a lot offline which is why I don't have very much time logged on and I can typically hold my own.

My steam id: SteveisNoob
My age: 20
My favourite class: Ranger and Caster
Hours I have: Up to ten in a day
I haven't made a single-class play but ranger and caster my most used classes, I also like using summoner to have support.

NofuTofu I know u said u dont need more people but i really have alot of time to play and if u get bored just add me with KelvinP15 like here and contact me i will be most happy to play because my friends are never online timezones are iritating but i can on most days play for a good 10 mins if timezones are bad

Back
Top Bottom