Xbox One Looking for people to play with

are you still looking for people to play with? if so hit me up on xbox one: Society Ro

i am normally on when you are playing

Hey, names Chase. I recently got the game for Xbox One. If anyone wants to play, explore, build, hit me up. Add me. My gamertag is ChaseMatic

I need people to play terraria with on xbox one im on all day just send me a message saying terraria? ANd send me a freinds request on xbox 1 do not message me here my gt is NY 518 Crisis thanks

hey new to the game and don't know a lot about it and would like for some one to show me a few things cuz already love the game just annoying not knowing how to do a lot of stuff gamer tag DeMoN eye9
[DOUBLEPOST=1421876392][/DOUBLEPOST]hey dont know a lot about the game but if you want to play let me know cuz looking for someone to help me along since i dont know a lot about the game
[DOUBLEPOST=1421876449][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah man hit me up and send me a message so I know its you
hey long for someone to play with dont know alot

Looking for people to play terraria with me gamer tag is ECHO4219 of you want to play send me a message sayining terraria and I will play

Hello I am planing to start a hardcore world anyone want to help. My gamer tag is jakidzp

Last edited:
im now starting to host an 1.2.4 all items world on terraria for xbox one if you want to join my Gamertag is Cryptiik Venom just message me all items? and ill know what you mean

Last edited:
Hey looking to play on Xbox 1 if u want we can make new characters if not if got a character that has hollow armour and gt is godshacker

Back
Top Bottom