PS3 Looking for people to play with

Rock-477

Terrarian
I've just gotten the game and i really want to play with people and all my friends don't play Terraria so i was wondering if i could play with someone.
My PS3 name is Rock-477

psn: return-of-milk
i sent you a request
i have basically the same situation as you and i really need friends to pay this game with
also i have a mic so lets play!, thanks

PSN: Bevski_208 Same deal as Lenny, I'm a new player. I'm in the south-west of England, so might not be able to play all the time. I also don't have a mic, so messaging will have to do. Sorry!

Psn AlexROraul, got some time on this game , I can provide you guys a start . Just add me and I'll see how me and my 'magic loot chest' can help you . I am doing this bcs I don't have anyone to play with.

PSN: Bevski_208 Same deal as Lenny, I'm a new player. I'm in the south-west of England, so might not be able to play all the time. I also don't have a mic, so messaging will have to do. Sorry!
i got some meteor armor now.... full set with a space gun.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420232810][/DOUBLEPOST]
Psn AlexROraul, got some time on this game , I can provide you guys a start . Just add me and I'll see how me and my 'magic loot chest' can help you . I am doing this bcs I don't have anyone to play with.
Sent request don't want the loot (like i said meteor armor with space gun) I just need someone to play with...

Back
Top Bottom