Xbox 360 looking for players

I also have no mic. but will play if anybody wants to. y0 waves is my GT (it's a zero)

I have played Terraria for a good while now and i want to help people out if they are struggling. I don't have a mic :(
Gt: RaZrXDarkness

Hey, GT is same as username here, always looking to butcher some bosses or repel invasions. Endgame Spectre level Mage/support build. Always looking to push the limits of what I can do. I can also build one mean house.

mind you i'm well into the last moments of having all the items again in terraria i spend most of my time fishing on my world and fighting duke. i don't mind playing with others if they have a mic and can be mature. i'll gladly help out for any who need it. just send me a message on XBL and say you're from the forums and would like to play or would like some help and i'll join if i can.

i do not give free items and i do not in any way play with those who feel the need to modify there game save in order to 'be the best' as i feel that takes the fun out of the game. if you do modify your game please do not message me.

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH GT XxL1LMaCxX I DO HAVE A MIC
[DOUBLEPOST=1452325418,1452325084][/DOUBLEPOST]YO GUYS GIVE ME A SHOUT XxL1LMaCxX GOT A MIC

Back
Top Bottom