PS4 Looking for players

Experienced or not. I will be starting a new world for the players who want to play. Im experienced in terraria but of course you learn something new everyday. PSN: Tropic_thunder00

Actually if you haven't noticed. The consoles have somewhat beaten you in that title. So sure you be master of design or etc but the gaming titles go to consoles. So there is no master race anymore. And you can't keep saying :red: like that. tOTE="Petethepug1, post: 236628, member: 16099"]Where so does it say there's a cross play?
I never used to read update's on here so :3.
Yeah lol.[/QUOTE]
PC MASTER RACE
Act

Actually if you haven't noticed. The consoles have somewhat beaten you in that title. So sure you be master of design or etc but the gaming titles go to consoles. So there is no master race anymore. And you can't keep saying :red: like that. tOTE="Petethepug1, post: 236628, member: 16099"]Where so does it say there's a cross play?
I never used to read update's on here so :3.
Yeah lol.

Act[/QUOTE]
So its pretty much almost impossible to connect on a multiplayer game in Teraria on a PS3 with a PS4 user?
If that's what your trying to say.

Good job pointing out a new thing that came out this year. I should find something that had the same problem. But for your sake I wont. And there is so much more to the game title then not having glitches or bugs. Which it can't be the consoles fault. Because its the games fault and trust me I played a few games on steam or windows the were big time glitchy and could not connect to the internet.

^^ broken quote

No. You CAN connect ps3 to ps4
Ok I see.
Sounds cool =).
But what if lets say...
You wanted to do it with Xbox one user's, is it possible to connect, and play with them as well?
[DOUBLEPOST=1419871808][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good job pointing out a new thing that came out this year. I should find something that had the same problem. But for your sake I wont. And there is so much more to the game title then not having glitches or bugs. Which it can't be the consoles fault. Because its the games fault and trust me I played a few games on steam or windows the were big time glitchy and could not connect to the internet.
I'm sure its not the consoles/stores fault you couldn't connect to the internet.
Perhaps try to get a better company to connect towards the internet its self such as AT&NT which I use. Which is really good :3, for internet use of course.

Always looking to play the PS4 version with other players, add me as a friend on PSN: Fiendone

Especially if anyone is running a full server. Just make sure to insert "Terraria" into the invite comments so I know to send Terraria game invites to you

Experienced or not. I will be starting a new world for the players who want to play. Im experienced in terraria but of course you learn something new everyday. PSN: Tropic_thunder00
I would like to play with someone! I am still relatively new to Terraria... I am up to plantera in my world but still don't know a whole lot lol. If you ever wanna play, psn TheBeefcastle

Back
Top Bottom