tModLoader Looking for some help with a mod progression chart

Bluemagic's Mod now have new boss - Spirit of Chaos. In progression Spirit of Chaos may be go after Spirit of Purity.

So I finally got to end game, on my lastest playthrough (never fought Terra Lord before), and I have realised something.
The Terra Lord himself. Very easy.
Attempting to do anything after that? Not so easy. So here is an update to the list:

Screenshot_62.png

3.6million hp... And he one shots me.
1.3 - Modded Progression 2.0.png

Yeah, I'm usually rather tanky honestly. I get the best of both worlds.
Even with increased hp and taking less damage through percentage. How are you meant to survived against a 900 hit from Cog Lord. Yharon did 700ish damage.
Also, in that screenshot I put. I was using the Terra Minigun with 334 ranged damage, and I usually hit 700ish crits (about 1400 if my Idol of the Moon God procs). But against Yharon. I was doing 2s.

EDIT:
HOW IS THIS FAIR!?!?!
Screenshot_63.png

Last edited:
Even with increased hp and taking less damage through percentage. How are you meant to survived against a 900 hit from Cog Lord. Yharon did 700ish damage.
Also, in that screenshot I put. I was using the Terra Minigun with 334 ranged damage, and I usually hit 700ish crits (about 1400 if my Idol of the Moon God procs). But against Yharon. I was doing 2s.

EDIT:
HOW IS THIS FAIR!?!?!
View attachment 146012

Which Mod did that O: ? giving him that much life or which Modlist u have in this playthrought ??

I'm working on a mod to solve this problem, as progression charts are a pain. Let me know what you think.

Want now...
When do you think it will be done?
Maybe 2 versions, a text one like you have (which will have to scroll because of all the bosses) or one with columns and uses a boss image (head image for the map).

Can you have a tab for events?

Want now...
When do you think it will be done?
Maybe 2 versions, a text one like you have (which will have to scroll because of all the bosses) or one with columns and uses a boss image (head image for the map).

Can you have a tab for events?
I'm pretty sure its already released

Back
Top Bottom