PC Looking for some people to play Terraria with preferably multiple.

kyokumi

Steampunker
So I'm just getting back into Terraria forums and man it's been a while. Although I wasn't very active on this account. I wanna make like a expert or master mode world with a group of people and we can just chill. My steam friend code is: 381844308 and my discord tag is: kyokumi#0376.

Hmm, which day are you planning to do this on (I mean which day of the week), is it one day or multiple day? If you can get the time right I might be able to get my friend on as well.

Hmm, which day are you planning to do this on (I mean which day of the week), is it one day or multiple day? If you can get the time right I might be able to get my friend on as well.
I don't think I can play on the long term, but I'm available at any day of this week
I won't be able to use voice chat though, since everyone's quarantined, my aunt is in the room, always sleeping and I don't want to wake her up

I don't think I can play on the long term, but I'm available at any day of this week
I won't be able to use voice chat though, since everyone's quarantined, my aunt is in the room, always sleeping and I don't want to wake her up
Great. I may able to get my friends to play with you on Friday night (I'm not very sure how he would think about this), or if not, I can always play on Sunday (My steam friend code is 1034743094)
if he/she @kyokumi can't play with us... well, we can play together because friends are always welcomed :)

Last edited:
Yea long term or short term is fine. I've just been enjoying playing Terraria a lot lately honestly:D. I'll add you both than and whenever I get on ill let you know.

Great. I may able to get my friends to play with you on Friday night (I'm not very sure how he would think about this), or if not, I can always play on Sunday (My steam friend code is 1034743094)
if he/she @kyokumi can't play with us... well, we can play together because friends are always welcomed :)
Yea long term or short term is fine. I've just been enjoying playing Terraria a lot lately honestly:D. I'll add you both than and whenever I get on ill let you know.
nice

sent ya a request

So is there any set time everyone can get on? If so let me know and maybe we can all play at one time.

I can play anytime (outside my work hours) - I'm free all this weekend, I presume the only obstacle will be time zones :p

So is there any set time everyone can get on? If so let me know and maybe we can all play at one time.
I can play on Sunday. Maybe Friday night but I'm not sure how my friend would feel because I already scheduled I with my (that) friend playing together today.

Back
Top Bottom