PC Looking for someone to play casual- start entirely new expert mode.

Linniej

Terrarian
Preferably 20+ (age)

New- untouched word, new characters everything new to start the adventure together
with!

Just a casual player with loads of time on the hands. (CEST timezone)
Discord available, voice chatting while playing would be preferred!
(Speaks English/Dutch)

Last edited:
New- untouched word, new characters everything new to start the adventure together with!

Just a casual player with loads of time on the hands. (CEST timezone)
Discord available, voice chatting while playing would be preferred!
(Speaks English/Dutch)

Preferably 20+ (age)
i can play but im younger

I've been thinking of playing this game again, and prefer older people as well, as I am an old fart. :merchantwhat:
So if you don't mind hanging out with the elderly (*cough* *wheeze*), I'm available.

Discord: Check. Voice chat is not really preferred by me, but if the desire is great, I can dust off my old headset.
Maybe I can drag a friend into this as well, but she seems very busy nowadays, so I can't promise anything I'm afraid.
I'd also love it if more 20+ people would jump up. It's been so long since I've seen a party of 4+.

If you're like: "Whoah, I asked for 20+, not ancient life forms!" No harm done! I'll just go back to playing bingo in the old folks home. :merchantcool:

Edit: Friend is unfortunately busy all through summer.:merchantsigh:

Last edited:
Indeed, old age does not equal maturity. I've met 14-year olds who are more mature than some 65-year olds I know. :)
Some of us never grow up. It's not always necessarily a bad thing. Some people can be fun like that. Other people... are not.

Ah, people. We come in so many flavours. :cool::dryadcool::merchantcool::nursecool:~:cool:`:cool:

Welp, unfortunately this rocket never left the ground.

Linniej (or other older people reading this), I'll remain available for a while!:merchanthappy:
In the mean time, back to bingo.

I have played Terraria for 367 hours but I haven't played it in a loooong time and got an urge to start over again. However, I find it boring alone.
Soo, I would be interested to go in casually (I'm 23 years).

Oh, I almost forgot. I can be found in Steam with a name "Paha Narkkitehti". I'm Finnish so timezone is UTC+3 (at winter +2) and I'm usually available at evenings because of work.

I've sent a Steam invite. I'm GotchaNL, avatar is a space helmet. Lotsa Gotchas out there.

I tried to get yet another friend involved, but no success. What would you two like to do, wait some more or kick it off?

Not sure if this is still a thing and still missing a player, but i've just started playing again recently and would like to run around a world that other players could show up in from time to time! steamid should be jay3d21 (i made it a long time ago and cannot change the user :( ). Let me know if you can still use another player :)

EDIT; Discord user OzmosisAT#7646 although i currently have no way to do voice chat

We sure can! The more, the merrier. I can't find you on Steam though.

Once I have all your Steam names, I'll create a server to join, unless someone else is dying to do so.

As far as rules go, I think we're all onboard on the Expert part? New characters of course.

Awesome! I actually just added you myself, my icon is a Kingdom Hearts JPEG of Sora and Roxas (blue background). I haven't hosted a server since Hamachi days so that sounds fine to me, and I'm all for making a new character :). I don't know if we'll all end up being online at the same time or if you would be running the server while not online, but I'll work with what you've got!

EDIT: SteamID might actually be OzmosisAT but I was under the impression that it used account name not profile name

My server will be up pretty much every evening, let's say 17:00 CET, until ~01:00, and most of the time during the weekends.
If someone else can host more frequently than that, feel free to host instead. I don't mind who is the host.

Back
Top Bottom