Builds Looking for suggestions for my mega build world!

I am making a fresh new Journey World with my only journey character (which is only for building, cause I ain’t a cheater) & I need ideas for things to build, things I am already planning to build are: An Airship, House Inside A Dome, Huge Boss Trophy & Relic Hall, All Craftable/Purchasable Vanity Sets Hall, Hall Of Ouch (melee weapons), Hall Of Pew (ranger weapons), Hall Of Helpers (summoner weapons) & Lastly A Hall Of Mana (all my mage weapons and characters ever! Feel free to reply to this with suggestions, in a few hours I’ll pick some of them and make a poll, then spin a wheel to chose the winning build!

It sounds like a great idea, I love overcramming Npc homes with decor! But if I may ask, what does universal mean? Does it have to do with the pylons?
I mean the Universal pylon.
You get it for 1 Platinum from the zoologist after completing the bestiary. It does not require npcs to be nearby or beeing in a specific biome (exept evil biomes).
It works great as a shimmer/sky pylon.
The reason i put it in bracets is bc 100% beastiary might be hard to get.

I mean the Universal pylon.
You get it for 1 Platinum from the zoologist after completing the bestiary. It does not require npcs to be nearby or beeing in a specific biome (exept evil biomes).
It works great as a shimmer/sky pylon.
Ah ok, thank you for explaining. I’ll be sure to try get it! Mind you, this world is journey and I will be staying in godmode cause the world is only for building it should be easier

dig out hell and put it at the top of the world, then build sky islands at the bottom of the map where (now excavated) hell is

Ah ok, thank you for explaining. I’ll be sure to try get it! Mind you, this world is journey and I will be staying in godmode cause the world is only for building it should be easier
Universal is still a multi-hour nightmare to work for, since alternate desert sandstorm enemies exist as well as more elusive enemies like ones with specific weather conditions and whatnot.
Where I am going with this is you might want to bring one in from another world or a free item server so you can focus on just doing the building.

Also, for an idea try making an impact site with non-meteorite materials with otherworldly looking details creeping out of it :)

Universal is still a multi-hour nightmare to work for, since alternate desert sandstorm enemies exist as well as more elusive enemies like ones with specific weather conditions and whatnot.
Where I am going with this is you might want to bring one in from another world or a free item server so you can focus on just doing the building.

Also, for an idea try making an impact site with non-meteorite materials with otherworldly looking details creeping out of it :)
I see your point but, at least i my opinion, the many functions of journey help out tremendously with that. It takes mere seconds to activate a windy day which combi ed with rain can easily trigger a sandstorm. Especialy when using sped up time. All-Item worlds just kinda ruin the fun of getting it.

Back
Top Bottom