PC Looking for Terraria partner!!

Slyc0re

Terrarian
Hey i was wondering if anyone knows how to use hamachi or any other way to make a multiplayer server and want to start a new Terraria with me.

I'm not a noob i have 109 hours on the game and know a lot about it. And i want to start a new world with anyone. I don't mind the age unless you want to skype or something I am 16 years old and don't mind talking to anyone above the age of 13.

Thanks,
Slyc0re
Pm me or whatever if interested
P.S: i don't mind typing in game to communicate! No mic needed

Hey i was wondering if anyone knows how to use hamachi or any other way to make a multiplayer server and want to start a new Terraria with me.

I'm not a noob i have 109 hours on the game and know a lot about it. And i want to start a new world with anyone. I don't mind the age unless you want to skype or something I am 16 years old and don't mind talking to anyone above the age of 13.

Thanks,
Slyc0re
Pm me or whatever if interested
P.S: i don't mind typing in game to communicate! No mic needed

Are we going to start with Softcore characters with items ready, or are your interested in starting a new character? You said you wanted to start a new world, I'm not sure if you mean start over or not. :D

EDIT: I would prefer to have a third person though, but it wouldn't bother me if its just the two of us.

I would prefer if someone else hosts the server, but I am capable of running it. Other than that, I would be interested! :D

Another EDIT: if you already found someone, Would it bother you if I joined? Thanks :) (I'm 13 BTW)

Last edited:
Are we going to start with Softcore characters with items ready, or are your interested in starting a new character? You said you wanted to start a new world, I'm not sure if you mean start over or not. :D

EDIT: I would prefer to have a third person though, but it wouldn't bother me if its just the two of us.

I would prefer if someone else hosts the server, but I am capable of running it. Other than that, I would be interested! :D

Another EDIT: if you already found someone, Would it bother you if I joined? Thanks :)
I'd be happy to be a third person. I've been a bit board with terraria lately, and joining a server sounds like something that would be really fun! I COULD host, but you would need logmein hamachi.

Sure guys sounds great! and i was hoping to start with brand new characters! if that's ok with you guys

Hey guys sorry i was in Louisiana to visit family i'm back now! i added all who left there steam id's thanks guys and sure the more the marrier

Back
Top Bottom