Xbox 360 Looking for truffle worm will trade for one also a ice bio key.

XxN1NOxX

Terrarian
I have alot of stuff so ask I could have what your looking for (starting to think this worm is not in the game)

I have alot of stuff so ask I could have what your looking for (starting to think this worm is not in the game)

I'm pretty sure ive got a few frozen key molds lying around, they are really easy to farm if u set up a snow biome spear trap over the ocean.
And truffle worms can be easily farmed, I am out but can easily farm you some!

phone die on me lol I'd try farming but it hates me so yeah I would love to trade for both
[DOUBLEPOST=1451939816,1451939359][/DOUBLEPOST]you can ask me for anything I could have it.

Cool I'm farming your molds right now, then I'll grab the truffle worms (they are super easy to get if you have the clentaminator and blue solution)

I don't really need anything, so you can have all it for free, but if you have any orange bloodroot that'd be awesome lol

Cool I'm farming your molds right now, then I'll grab the truffle worms (they are super easy to get if you have the clentaminator and blue solution)

I don't really need anything, so you can have all it for free, but if you have any orange bloodroot that'd be awesome lol
I'll go see if I do /edit don't have it.

Last edited:
No worries lol, I've got a few molds/keys for you, just gonna grab the truffle worms :)

I have alot of orange bloodroot
[DOUBLEPOST=1454525803,1454525759][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have it all currently, what are you willing to trade

Do you mind picking up some truffle worms for me too? I'd really appreciate it but I probably have everything except orange bloodroot :/

Back
Top Bottom