• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Looking to buy Razorpine - 5 platinum coins

☣RazzorWind☣

Steampunker
Hello. This is my first time on a Terraria community and on this forum. I love the mage class type, and I would love to have someone offering a trade. I am looking for a non reforged, (or if your generous, a reforged one) Razorpine. I can never seem to get passed wave 10 on frost moons with or with out grinders. It's been a quite pain in the @$$ for me to even try to get it as a drop. I have a personal server that I play on often and I will give the IP to who ever would like to sell this to me ;) Thanks.

☣RazzorWind☣

Steampunker
I have a spare one. not sure what prefix it has on it though.
oh yes please. I currently cannot access my main computer, (the one with my terraria on it,) but I will be able to do so tomorrow. (at least 12 hours) if you can wait that long, that would be great! :)

EDIT: i'll pm you when I can access my pc

Uiomancant

Terrarian
oh yes please. I currently cannot access my main computer, (the one with my terraria on it,) but I will be able to do so tomorrow. (at least 12 hours) if you can wait that long, that would be great! :)

EDIT: i'll pm you when I can access my pc
Might be strange because of timezones. midday for me would be in about 14 hours.

Top Bottom