PC Looking to Play

Trojan_Death

Terrarian
Hello everyone! I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but it is my first time posting so forgive me if it is not.

I'm simply just looking for someone to play Terraria with. Preferable 1-4 players would be great. Just add me on Steam at: Trojan_Death (Matthew Hawkins) and send me a message.

I'm playing on a small world with 0 corruption. I have removed all of it with Tedit. (there are a few large chunks of the map filled with dirt, but it is better than corruption spreading)
The game is in hardmode but I have left all the other bosses to be defeated. Preferable would like players who aren't overpowered.

I have just started the map so everything is relatively unexplored, and I have only made a few homes for the NPCs

I don't know of any more information I would like to share with you, but if you have any questions I will gladly answer them.

Thank You,

Matthew Hawkins

Questions:

1. Why did you remove all of the corruption? It provides a challenge, and you literally can't progress without it.

2. Is there still Hallow?

3. Why start the game in hardmode? If you're using a new character you're going to be torn to shreds every 10 seconds.

4. What is the world size?

5. Would you be willing to restart in a world (with a new character) like normal, and play the game without having TEdited anything or unfairly killing bosses?

Hey man. Thanks for replying.

1. I removed it because I have played with the corruption on my main world and I am tired of removing all of it. All my jungle and my beach is overrun. I enjoy a challenge, but for this world I have decided I don't want to worry about it. So as far as progressing, I use my old world to mine out any hardmode ores or mobs.

2. No.

3. I'm not actually using a new Character, i'm just starting a new world. So I still have all of my hardmode gear with me.

4. The world size is small, though since I covered a chunk of it with dirt, i'm probably going to reset it to large.

5. Yes I would be willing to do that. As long as we BOTH start from scratch and work our way up then I guess I wouldn't mind.

So for clarification, I have my main world with all my stuff on it, and I'm just starting this world as sort of a chill place to build and enjoy not worrying about anything.

(if you want to start from scratch then Hell yah man)

Alright, a new world, and new character for each of us would work. Just wondering, what times relative to GMT are you available? I'm stuck with school and assignments, so I'm not always available. Usually about 12:00 am GMT is the earliest I can get on, how about you?

Last edited:
Honestly man, it's completely random for me. I know for a fact that Tuesdays and Thursdays I won't be able to play until later. My timezone is CDT, which is 5 hours behind yours. So by the time I can play it will be evening for you. As far as the other week days, sometimes i'm off work and sometimes i'm not. So it is completely random. I only have school Tuesday's and Thursday's though. I say just play for a while and see how our schedules work together, then we can figure it out. It's exam week for me so we might have to wait till next week.

Lastly, will you be interested in skyping, or chat only? I don't mind either way, but I won't be able to skype as much as chat.

My timezone isn't GMT, I was just trying to make it a little easier to convert to yours, I'm in Mountain Daylight Time. It's currently about 2:30 pm for me. Skype doesn't work well with my computer, so in-game chat and steam chat will probably do just fine.

Ok, so you are one hour behind me, so now could you tell what time you would be able to get on normally? Also in game chat and steam chat is fine with me, I believe I added you on steam. If not, my username is Trojan_Death.

Thanks

Interesting but no corruption is weird and from what experience i have a small world is too small for two players, even medium feels small after a while. Also starting in hardmode without having the world explored feels wrong. Sorry, i'm not gonna try this one. But if one day you make a brand new world with new characters i'm in.

Alright, trojan, got your message, I think that 7ish your time would be the earliest I could get on during the week, usually. Weekends are just up to chance, whether I have something or not, etc

Back
Top Bottom