PC Looking to Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 13 and I am also searching for someone to play with
I don't know if it is okay but I don't have a quality mic, I do have a headset and if I tune the options right it can sound okay at least
I am online at least 4 times per week except if I am on vacation or very bizzy with school
I don't scream about at all

I am 13 as well
I have a quality mic and I don't usually scream unless there are important circumstances
I can be on almost whenever so if you guys are on then I will most likely get on

I am 13 as well
I have a quality mic and I don't usually scream unless there are important circumstances
I can be on almost whenever so if you guys are on then I will most likely get on

ok add me on discord my username and stuff is in the requirements

Hi Im FuzzzyPikachu, and im looking for someone to play requirements/info are below. btw im 13 and if you want to play hmu on discord Fuzzzy_pikachu#0284

I'm getting back into terraria after some time. Maybe a month or two, yet I have a few requirements set up. First of all, You need a mic. I don't accept squeakers, so sorry 9 year olds. Second of all, be on a decent sum up of the days. I need live players. (Ex. don't be on only once a week.) Third of all , idc if u scream but warn me before you do (so i can turn down volume). I'm on daily, even on the weekdays along with vacation, so be free to hit me up some time.(i can be calm or wild [not sexually] , but i can be screaming and yelling or i can just be calm its all up to you , and im on alot and make sure ur commited to the world and :red: cuz i got bored of terraria a while ago because of how many worlds i had to keep restarting.

im fine with all that its just if ur on 4/7 days what if one day i want to binge play some terraria and ur not on , or vise versa

Hi I'm willing to play I'm 15 and have the summer off I'm Chem#4778 on discord and am on about 5 days per week

We don't permit more than 1 quick hookup Thread per member in general in this section, unless it has been several months. You've recreated a new Thread here:

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/looking-to-start-a-new-play-through-read-below.60453/

Normally we keep the older/1st Thread created, but in this case we're making an exception and locking your original Thread you created here since it appears you're trying a very different kind of playthrough.

From here on, please try to keep any details you need in your own Quick Hookup Thread to only that Thread and do not create anymore Quick Hookup Threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom