PC Looking to sell! I have a pretty good stock and i need cash for my coin gun!

Safrinz

Skeletron
Im selling numerous things! Paladin's sheilds, Mob drops, Unwanted vanity sets, wings, weapons, etc!
i know many people offer stuff for free, i just need cash and some clean chests. lol. Im available on steam and i use Hamachi!
Just ask for what your looking for in comments! :dryadsmile:

Im selling numerous things! Paladin's sheilds, Mob drops, Unwanted vanity sets, wings, weapons, etc!
i know many people offer stuff for free, i just need cash and some clean chests. lol. Im available on steam and i use Hamachi!
[DOUBLEPOST=1431829776,1431829735][/DOUBLEPOST]Oops, getting used to the forum. Do you happen to have a paladin's hammer?

just add me on steam and ill tell ya the rest! u can bring the worms too! ^^ my steam name is kurokyattsu :)

Out of curiosity, which vanity sets are you selling? Any strange plants or unique dyes? Hopefully I'm not too late!

You can reach me on steam at "xerothetubateer" (or there's a link in my signature). There's also a link in my signature to my shop thread so you can see what items I have to offer. I've also got plenty of coins, if you're still looking for coin gun ammo.

how bout nazar or metal detector

Back
Top Bottom