Xbox One Loot drop confusion

I am a quite experienced player, but can’t ever seem to be able to farm properly or follow guides, and sit ages trying for a specific thing, such as frost cores, but get countless death sickles and pirate loot in the process instead. Should I try and make a process for everything or just guess and wait as I have been doing?

Sitting in a wooden box, sleeping until there is a blizzard, but end up fighting the blood moon or solar eclipse every few days.
Well, make sure you have campfires, heart lanterns, bast statues if obtained, and Star lanterns if using magic weapons. I’d also grad a water candle from the dungeon to activate during the blizzard. Right click the candle to deactivate after placing. Must be placed on a platform.

Well, make sure you have campfires, heart lanterns, bast statues if obtained, and Star lanterns if using magic weapons. I’d also grad a water candle from the dungeon to activate during the blizzard. Right click the candle to deactivate after placing. Must be placed on a platform.
I’ll just set up all the buffs and probably make a potion farm for battle potions

Back
Top Bottom