Xbox 360 lost equipment in multiplayer

n@t3

Terrarian
I play multi-player with my two sons on the Xbox 360 in another players world. Since only one Xbox live account can be signed in per Xbox they are guests. We bring equipment, armor, and weapons to play. The problem is if the person we are playing with loses connection or we do the guest accounts lose everything they Are holding. Is there any thing we can do to help them keep their gear in these situations?

I play multi-player with my two sons on the Xbox 360 in another players world. Since only one Xbox live account can be signed in per Xbox they are guests. We bring equipment, armor, and weapons to play. The problem is if the person we are playing with loses connection or we do the guest accounts lose everything they Are holding. Is there any thing we can do to help them keep their gear in these situations?
I hate to admit it, but honestly no. There are no permanent saves for guest accounts, so even with autosave on their gear will disappear if they leave the game with it in their inventory.

just play offline and create a non xbl profile it will keep item no worries but if your sons want to play online you need to buy xbl gold for both.
But if you loosed any rare item i can perhaps help i have almost every item in the game in most cases more than one copy. my xbl username is darkela5
i always appear offline just sent a message i'll see what i can do.

Back
Top Bottom