PS4 Lost map progress and other bugs

VHiBEZ

Terrarian
Hey there,
not sure if anyone else has experienced this:
It has happened several times where I enter my main world and the map has gone completely dark again (entire map is black).
Super frustrating especially since map progress is one of my big goals that I try to achieve in the game.

Another annoying bug that I haven't been able to reproduce with any regularity is that sometimes I am unable to use the action button to open chests or interact with items like the bewitching table, pylons etc. Sometimes it resolves itself pretty quickly but other times I have to run around the world for a couple of minutes or have to remove the controller mapping for the action button and then put it back in for it to work.
One more thing that seems to be happening more frequently is that when trying to split a stack of items from a chest I'm not able to adjust the amount and it is locked in the middle, again moving around the world for a bit and then coming back unusually fixes the issue.

I should note that these problems only started happening after the December update which is when I first lost my map progress.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated, playing on PS4.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom