Lumia 635 Terraria no longer supported

XaderGamer

Terrarian
Hey 505 hope u doing well. I noticed that terraria is no longer supported by lumia 635 due to the 512mb ram. Before the latest 2 updates, it worked just fine... Could it be possible to reverte terraria for lower than 1GB ram devices to the latest working update? I payed money for a game that is no longer available on store.

I wouldn't mind if i wod be missing great items or bosses from the latest 2 updates but i would love to be able to play Terraria on my Lumia 635. Thank you for understanding.

I love the game alot. Had it on xbox 360 and one, ps4, windows phone ans im thinking about buying it on wii u.

An unfortunate side effect with adding more and more content to the game is that less powerful devices stop being able to run it.

I used to have an old iPhone 4 that stopped being compatible, all that happened was that it no longer received updates; you could still play the old version. Unless you uninstalled it, this should be the same for you. If you did uninstall it, I'm afraid that there's nothing you can do, aside from purchasing a more powerful device. I'm aware this isn't a very good solution - but there aren't any other options that I can think of.

Last edited:
An unfortunate side effect with adding more and more content to the game is that less powerful devices stop being able to run it.

I used to have an old iPhone 4 that stopped being compatible, all that happened was that it no longer received updates; you could still play the old version. Unless you uninstalled it, this should be the same for you. If you did uninstall it, I'm afraid that there's nothing you can do, aside from purchasing a more powerful device. I'm aware this isn't a very good solution - but there aren't any other options that I can think of.
I'm in the same boat. Unfortunately we can't keep playing the old version, as when they updated it last year it crashed for windows phone. So now we are stuck with a version that fails to load and no update available.

I'm in the same boat. Unfortunately we can't keep playing the old version, as when they updated it last year it crashed for windows phone. So now we are stuck with a version that fails to load and no update available.
That's a real bummer.

Yup.

For anyone else with less than 1g ram wondering what the story is, I started a thread asking about it. A mod popped in to say 505 are aware that we still can't play. They hope to be able to fix it but there's no ETA or assurance that its even possible so we're essentially still in the same situation we were in way back in November or whenever it was.

I also asked if a rollback to a working version was possible. The mod thought that highly unlikely, but that was their own opinion and not an official 505 statement.

Back
Top Bottom