Game Mechanics Luminite should not just be dropped by the moonlord 😭

CactusTraps2OP

Terrarian
I believe that luminite ore should be dropped in small quantities by every mob in each of the 4 pillars. In my experience of playing the game, I was never able to defeat moonlord as a beginner, I needed my friend who isn’t a noob to defeat him for me. Everyone I know who isn’t that skillful at the game needed somebody to help them defeat the moonlord the first time they played. I believe that this addition would be a massive help for noobs trying to defeat the MoonLord because they could make all sorts of upgrades to aid them in the big fight. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

I believe that luminite ore should be dropped in small quantities by every mob in each of the 4 pillars. In my experience of playing the game, I was never able to defeat moonlord as a beginner, I needed my friend who isn’t a noob to defeat him for me. Everyone I know who isn’t that skillful at the game needed somebody to help them defeat the moonlord the first time they played. I believe that this addition would be a massive help for noobs trying to defeat the MoonLord because they could make all sorts of upgrades to aid them in the big fight. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
they are definitely not going to change this, plus It defeats the purpose of defeating the moonlord

they are definitely not going to change this, plus It defeats the purpose of defeating the moonlord
I agree with you somewhat but don't entirely disregard the idea, something like a max of 1-5 or 5-10 luminite bars from all the pillars combined would make a lot of sense. Also the best endgame gear for each class comes from the moonlord, so he doesn't just become useless

That’s true, it’s just irritating to not get enough luminite from killing moonlord the first time to make the whole entire armor set of your choice.

Back
Top Bottom