• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: NEW PATCH released Dec 7 - read the details here. Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Mobile Lunatic Cultist not spawning

Your Terraria Device
LG Journey
Mobile Bug Priority
High
Mobile OS
Android 10
In my Journey Mode world I am unable to get the Cultists to spawn, after I have killed golem, left the world, then rejoined,

Windless Jeff

Official Terrarian
Is time frozen? Mobs and NPCs wont spawn if time is frozen. (Messing with time settings in Journey Mode can get a bit messy, even on the pc and console versions of the game)

Windless Jeff

Official Terrarian
note that mobs dont spawn onscreen, it may also take one full ingame day before it can be able to spawn (sort of like a cooldown to stop players from speedrunning the game)

Windless Jeff

Official Terrarian
The world has to also be in Hardmode (some Hardmode boss can be spawned in Pre-Hardmode, which isn't normally intended)

Top Bottom