[M27/US/EST] any girls around my age want to try a vanilla playthrough?

name_

Terrarian
I watched playthrough videos of Terraria but haven't played much myself because I figured it'd be more fun if I played with someone else.

Hello, I'm not a girl but I'm also playing vanilla terraria for the first time because of some yt videos. 926224109 - Steam, if you want to do a playthrough together you can invite me. Vetsu#6509 - Discord.

Can i pleas join too i am not a female but i really wanna play multiplayer terraria
I am gonna be sumonner class

why you have to put your age though kinda fishy
Even more sus you want to play with a girk your age
If you have any concrete evidence of anything improper going on, please bring it to the attention of the forum staff. In any other case, members are free to choose who they do or do not want to play Terraria with, just as anyone else is free to choose whether they do or do not take them up on it. Implying ill intent does not serve anyone.

I'm sorry I'm trying to find people with similar interests. If you want to play with someone who's into retirement community bingo or someone who's into the annoying orange and beiber or whoever, the internet is big enough for at least one more terraria thread of your own. You can even add an ASCII castle to it - that way people can know you're a white knight without you having to virtue signal in random other peoples' threads who don't want to talk with you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom