• YES! I TOTALLY LIKE YOUR ART

• It's good

• Not bad, not good either.

• it's pretty bad

• Just quit man, your work sucks!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Something seems to be warping in:
a little something 15%.jpg
This will be the last spoiler. I'll post the final product once is finished.
And i'm actually not mad about your comment @The Ice Cube , i'm just trying to keep this thread on topic(some people like to argue about politics and i'm not interested in turning this into a political debate). I'm actually pretty calmed right now so, no problem at all pal! :)

Here's a good pun (no, I lied) about me...I always been the "light" of the party...you know, god of light, anyone get it ? Forever alone :sigh:

That's a good spoiler right there M4D ! I wonder where is his other and...maybe saving an other population in an other galaxy far far away...I dunno...
[doublepost=1473379860,1473379824][/doublepost]*hand...forgot that word...s***

Here's a good pun (no, I lied) about me...I always been the "light" of the party...you know, god of light, anyone get it ? Forever alone :sigh:
Not that good! Keep trying pal! :)
How the hell did you know that my character's name is named after DIO?
It's easy, your nick is Dio's stand after ascension. For your avatars is really easy to know that you're a fan of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure(or at least are very familiarized with it). It was all there for me to figure it out. Also, i kinda watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Season 1, i'm going to watch season 2 when i have some time(Don't you remember the "Oraora" rush i posted in your profile, how the hell would i know about that without watching that Anime).
@M4D-4LI3N oh and what about the Corruption? Saving that for a rival?
In Terraria, the world generator only puts 1 type of evil(corruption or crimson) so i wasn't really sure about including both or just one. I decided to include Crimson for now, but anything can happen in the future.

Hell yeah ! 1.3.3 is live ! I mist absent my self, I just really need to be there (with my pc of curse) what about you guys ?
[doublepost=1473435750,1473435691][/doublepost]*must...:redspin:ing autocorrect !

Hell yeah ! 1.3.3 is live ! I mist absent my self, I just really need to be there (with my pc of curse) what about you guys ?
[doublepost=1473435750,1473435691][/doublepost]*must...:redspin:ing autocorrect !
I can't wait to play it. Dessert, here i come!
But i won't stop working on this Thread, it has become a really important thing for me.

Hello everyone!!! I'm back and with a handful of "Good news everyone!".

But first things first:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Zanderstorm , I KNOW I'M A LITTLE BIT LATE BUT, AS THE SAYING GOES: "IT'S BETTER TO BE LATE THAN SORRY"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANDER(at 50%).jpg
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! IT COULD BE BETTER BUT I WAS ACTUALLY SHORT ON TIME(I COULDN'T EVEN POST IT BEFORE YOUR BIRTHDAY)
AND FOR EVERY ONE ELSE: THAT WAS THE SECRET PROJECT I WAS SPOILING BEFORE.

Now, to follow that:

Good news everyone! My technical issues are gone!
I'm gonna start posting sketches and COMIC strips very soon. Also, the firs fighting scene is coming.

It seems i have to quit, my job is not good at all for someone:
HATER.png

:( I wonder what did i do wrong????

Well, everyone is in the right of expressing their opinion so...i guess i'll just have to accept the idea of someone hating my job and move on.

Don't worry about it, it's just 1 person against 42 other people who like your work.
There will always be haters, you just have to decide if you want it to get to you or not
I just can't comprehend HATERS, it's fine if you don't like something, but irrational hate, that's just wrong. I placed that option on the poll so it's fine if someone decides to vote 5. I just believed i wasn't THAT BAD.

But as i said before:
everyone is in the right of expressing their opinion so...i guess i'll just have to accept the idea of someone hating my job and move on.
Moving on! :)

Than you so much for the support!

I have known of people that for some reason always voted for the worst option in polls, no matter what.
The main culprit of it is no longer a member of this forums, but it's entirely possible someone else is doing the same thing.

I have known of people that for some reason always voted for the worst option in polls, no matter what.
The main culprit of it is no longer a member of this forums, but it's entirely possible someone else is doing the same thing.
Hmm...i see, i wasn't aware of that.

Anyways, yesterday i had the idea of making a new avatar for myself, mostly because i wanted to find a style to make a colored version of every character in my comic. Well, i think i found the style i've wanted. See it for yourselves:
manga styled avatar SQUARED RATIO.jpg
What do you think? Is it good?
Leave some feedback! :)

Back
Top Bottom