Resolved Mac Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

divebat

Skeletron
Can anyone tell me a good way to get terraria for mac? Really not down with cracked downloads, so please none of that, and I've tried wine. I got on with wine and crossover, had a bad experience with both. I've already purchased it on steam, can anyone help?

Plan is for it to come with 1.3 - and your existing steam purchase should have you covered (if things to according to plan)

Hi I'm a mac
And I'm a pc
A mac is good for all your entertainment needs... Except for Terraria... Sorry...

Let's please not turn this into a stupid Mac vs PC thread... :)

It's been played on a wrapper for a while, so yeah probably. As long as you own the legit game, there are no issues other than the usual "use of a third party means ReLogic makes no guarantees and provides no support in the result of issues" disclaimer.

Official Mac will be ever so much nicer...just a bit longer to wait...

It's been played on a wrapper for a while, so yeah probably. As long as you own the legit game, there are no issues other than the usual "use of a third party means ReLogic makes no guarantees and provides no support in the result of issues" disclaimer.

Question: Are there plans for terraria to be available for Linux and Ubuntu? My friend has a Linux and desperately wants terraria for it, but not sure if there are plans

And a wait truly worth waiting for :)

I've personally been on both mac and pc; pc = security risks if you have no clue what your doing Mac = for people with no knowledge of the internet or computer. Pretty much sums it up. But yeah you gotta wait; don't download crap no matter how good it sounds.

But it isn't a vs if pc already won...
I'M SORRY IT JUST KINDA SLIPPED OUT ;(
I'm sowwy
I use my mac mostly for school, plus the entertainment (Movies ext) is much better and in my experience less farm-ier. Ive been getting more into games and a pc sounds like an ideal choice though haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom