Mage character disappeared

partitionpenguin

Duke Fishron
Hi everyone,

I was playing terraria today with my friend on my mage playthrough, and my computer suddenly crashed and restarted. I had some steam issues, which I then fixed and now terraria launches fine.

However, I clicked on Single Player and the character from my mage playthrough disappeared!!! All there was was a character with no name, no avatar, and 100 hp and 20 mana. The Tux the Caster file still exists in the directory, but with no backup. The file corresponds to the blank character that i am seeing. Also if I try I cannot play on it.

Is there anyway I can get my caster playthrough back? I had The Axe and a razor blade typhoon and a last prism, help would greatly be apprieciated!!
Maybe it's the fact that it's missing a backup?

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I was playing terraria today with my friend on my mage playthrough, and my computer suddenly crashed and restarted. I had some steam issues, which I then fixed and now terraria launches fine.

However, I clicked on Single Player and the character from my mage playthrough disappeared!!! All there was was a character with no name, no avatar, and 100 hp and 20 mana. The Tux the Caster file still exists in the directory, but with no backup. The file corresponds to the blank character that i am seeing. Also if I try I cannot play on it.

Is there anyway I can get my caster playthrough back? I had The Axe and a razor blade typhoon and a last prism, help would greatly be apprieciated!!
Maybe it's the fact that it's missing a backup?
I FOUND THE BACKUP! It was in the trash!?! I restored it. Now wha

Back
Top Bottom