Weapons & Equip Magic gem pre -hardmode gem weapon!

Is this a bad idea?

• Pretty good!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excellent !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

True dinklewinkle

Official Terrarian
hello! As I have been looking at absolutely nothing for ten minutes I came up with this idea!
Magical gem
Dmg: 20
Range: infinite
Use time: 25
Mana usage:15
Tool tip:this weapon was used to create terraria itself
How to craft it using 5 of any gems and a mana crystal
Criticism is welcomed!

Last edited:
Aren't all gem weapons pre hardmode? Anyways, this just seems like another gem staff, which we do not need.

Two Gem suggestion threads in one day, but one obviously pales compared to the other. While random thoughts do give birth to some good suggestions at times, this is not one of them. I think most of us would appreciate you giving more thought into how weapons/equipments would fit into the current tiering.

Tool tip:this weapon was used to create terraria itself
Err... why? I mean, I can at least understand the reasoning behind "Terra Blade must be the uber sword!", but this one seems random.

Magical gem
Dmg: 20
Range: infinite
Use time: 25
Mana usage:15
So I'm guessing this means it will use the same trajectory as the existing Gem Staves? Nothing exceptionally unique or interesting about it?

Gonna have to say no, as we already have these.
Amethyst_Staff.png
Topaz_Staff.png
Sapphire_Staff.png
Emerald_Staff.png
Ruby_Staff.png
Diamond_Staff.png

And getting those gems + ores are actually easier(the extra 3 gems might hinder it a bit), as you can get them together while spelunkering(instead of having to farm the stars).

Two Gem suggestion threads in one day, but one obviously pales compared to the other. While random thoughts do give birth to some good suggestions at times, this is not one of them. I think most of us would appreciate you giving more thought into how weapons/equipments would fit into the current tiering.

Err... why? I mean, I can at least understand the reasoning behind "Terra Blade must be the uber sword!", but this one seems random.

So I'm guessing this means it will use the same trajectory as the existing Gem Staves? Nothing exceptionally unique or interesting about it?

Gonna have to say no, as we already have these.
Amethyst_Staff.png
Topaz_Staff.png
Sapphire_Staff.png
Emerald_Staff.png
Ruby_Staff.png
Diamond_Staff.png

And getting those gems + ores are actually easier(the extra 3 gems might hinder it a bit), as you can get them together while spelunkering(instead of having to farm the stars).
Thank you for your criticism I'll try working on it later

Back
Top Bottom