Wii U Major Bug PLEASE HELP!

Sorabros411

Terrarian
Hi, me and my friend have recently purchased your game for the Wii U roughly a week ago so we can play together online and we have ran into a HUGE problem.

You see, after we spend a few hours in a world, it glitches out and boots my friend off of the server (I'm hosting) and when he attempts to rejoin, he gets stuck on a loading screen that says "Receiving Tile Data" and is frozen there indefinitely.

We tried rebooting both our systems, our internet connection, and routers, closing and restarting the game. But for some reason he can't join the world we were playing in.
However when I create an new world, he can join with no problem, and strangely, I can join one of his worlds, but they are smaller and we don't play on those to progress through the game, as well as they don't have any of our items we have collected together. So those world's are next to useless gameplay progress wise.

Please, we have played together for countless hours on those words and none of them are working for online play anymore.

What can I do to fix this?!?!

Please reply asap thank you.

Hi, me and my friend have recently purchased your game for the Wii U roughly a week ago so we can play together online and we have ran into a HUGE problem.

You see, after we spend a few hours in a world, it glitches out and boots my friend off of the server (I'm hosting) and when he attempts to rejoin, he gets stuck on a loading screen that says "Receiving Tile Data" and is frozen there indefinitely.

We tried rebooting both our systems, our internet connection, and routers, closing and restarting the game. But for some reason he can't join the world we were playing in.
However when I create an new world, he can join with no problem, and strangely, I can join one of his worlds, but they are smaller and we don't play on those to progress through the game, as well as they don't have any of our items we have collected together. So those world's are next to useless gameplay progress wise.

Please, we have played together for countless hours on those words and none of them are working for online play anymore.

What can I do to fix this?!?!

Please reply asap thank you.
So the thing is the more you do in a world, the more you change the map by digging and building the more memory it takes to load. As host, it's easier for you because the save files are all local so there's no problem loading them into the RAM, but as a guest, they have to download the world file and then load it into the RAM and this sometimes is too much for a system to handle. A friend of mine ran into this issue with her Pixel art projects, they were so massive that other people couldn't join her world. She was on 360 though which I believe has stronger processing than Wii U.

I suggest you use your character to transfer items from your old world to a new smaller one to continue progressing.

Back
Top Bottom