• Make a Pickaxe!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make an Axe!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueBolt22

Official Terrarian
Tell me the color, name, if it is animated and animation details, and shape of your sword and I will make it! Here's a few things I made:
= (1).gif
Spectrum (1).gif
Meowing Phantom.gif
New Piskel (1).png
New Piskel.gif

Last edited:
Hello BlueBolt,

As a tip in this Forum section, if you are taking requests for Pixel Art, you can click on the "Thread Tools" button at the top right of the 1st post on your Thread and make selections on what your request conditions are.

Your Thread was moved to this Section as it appears to be dedicated to showing your Terraria themed Pixel Art.

I like the look of your sprites, they look good. :dryadsmile:

could you make the anmitaton at the blade sorry I should have been more specific were at
I have question is there a way to make it a texture make for the game just wondering
I couldnt find a picture of it so I did it with SkeletronView attachment 225298sorry the lines are due to the art not being that pixelated
[doublepost=1565657509,1565657487][/doublepost]
i dont know
[doublepost=1565657558][/doublepost]anything else?

As a tip for both of you, you can use the "edit" button at the bottom left of your posts to add more content into them. We ask that you do this rather than double post.

oh nice

its cool I'm doing it now

how do you become a moderator
I have talked with Aurora about this. You have to wait until there is a opening, then the devs put up a application. If your application is accepted then you do a interveiw with a staff member. I dont know much more so if you have any other questions you should ask Aurora.

Back
Top Bottom